Our people work differently depending on their jobs and needs. From hybrid working to flexible hours, we have plenty of options that help our people to thrive.
This role is based in India and as such all normal working days must be carried out in India.
Join us as a Transaction Management Analyst
- In your new role, you’ll be processing transactions for the investment banking function, working with others to create a seamless process
- You’ll be collaborating with counterparties, traders, sales people and other global operations teams, allowing you to develop an extensive network
- Take advantage of our development opportunities, hone your skills and advance your career in this critical role
- This role is available at senior analyst level
What you'll do
As a Transaction Management Analyst, you’ll be processing investment banking transactions, including confirmations, settlements, reconciliations and investigations.
Your daily responsibilities will include you:
- Processing transactions for products like over-the-counter derivatives and securities
- Helping to ensure a prompt response to communications, keeping the impact of time zones in mind
- Making sure that targets are met by processing day-to-day trades in line with set guidelines and procedures
- Escalating any issues where there are deviations from existing procedures
- Maintaining a control-focused environment and helping reduce risk to the bank
The skills you'll need
We’re looking for a highly-organised individual, with good written and verbal communication skills. You’ll also have a good academic background, with either a graduate level qualification or an MBA.
In addition, you’ll need:
- Previous experience in and an understanding of the industry
- An understanding of how to work with stakeholders over the phone or by email
- Good interpersonal skills