Our people work differently depending on their jobs and needs. From hybrid working to flexible hours, we have plenty of options that help our people to thrive.
This role is based in Luxembourg and as such all normal working days must be carried out in Luxembourg.
Join us as an Assistant Director
- We’re looking for someone to establish and build relationships with prospective institutional banking customers, and work with relationship managers to achieve business wins
- You’ll be identifying, managing and escalating conduct risk to deliver key customer outcomes
- This is an opportunity to get a recognised, accredited certificate in lending skills, which will help to advance your career
What you'll do
We’re looking for someone to proactively participate as a member of our team, sharing best practices with colleagues and always striving to exceed expectations. You’ll be a point of contact for enquiries, dealing with issues and queries to make sure customer service is of the highest standard. You’ll also need to develop relationships across all areas of the business and work with relationship managers to achieve business, through the development and management of shadow portfolios and customer referrals.
You’ll also be:
- Providing customers with the best products and services to meet their needs
- Demonstrating an entrepreneurial attitude with both existing and prospective customers
- Managing the complex opening positions of both customer and business accounts
- Building trust and long term, sustainable value for customers and colleagues
The skills you'll need
For this role, you’ll need the ability to work independently on routine customer and transaction activity as well as meet customer deadlines and expectations. On top of this, you’ll have previous banking experience, including a working knowledge of relevant bank systems, processes and products. In addition, you’ll need to develop an appreciation of the economic and financial outlook.
You’ll also be expected to have:
- Well developed communication skills, including the ability to prepare high quality pitch documents
- Experience with credit and lending principles
- The ability to build strong relationships with your stakeholders and team