Our people work differently depending on their jobs and needs. From hybrid working to flexible hours, we have plenty of options that help our people to thrive.
This role is based in Jersey and as such all normal working days must be carried out in Jersey.
Join us as a Policy & Governance Manager, Cloud
- We’ll look to you to provide central support your centre of excellence (CoE), while working with a domain or the wider bank on all matters related to policy, governance and reporting
- You’ll be managing the governance framework for your policy area, both as a CoE and a policy owner, making sure it meets the standards set for bank-wide governance
- This is an opportunity gain exposure as you deliver risk position reporting to bank-wide committees and forums
What you'll do
As a Policy and Governance Manager, you’ll be managing the end-to-end policy life cycle and aligning the outputs to the bank's policy framework mandatory procedures to support the policy owner to meet their accountabilities. This will include delivering annual policy reviews, providing policy advice and guidance and measuring policy non compliances across the bank.
You’ll be managing the syndication and approval of flightpaths, providing briefing papers to support submissions, including the development of key risk indicators, performance metrics and refreshing risk appetite statements.
You’ll also be:
- Completing all external reporting requests from regulators, third parties, industry bodies, payment schemes and existing and new clients
- Promoting a strong risk culture across the CoE by providing specialist advice, guidance, overview and challenge
- Developing reporting tools that allow users to interrogate information, create custom reports and analyse data sets to improve decision making
- Developing strong relationships with key stakeholders across the CoEs and domains to improve the services provided
The skills you'll need
To succeed in this role, you’ll need experience of managing governance frameworks, developing and using data repositories, creating automated reporting solutions and writing clear and concise management reports. You’ll need the ability to write clearly to distil technical issues in business terms.
You'll also have experience of working with cloud governance, preferably supported with an appropriate professional qualification, such as Microsoft Azure fundamentals, an AWS practitioner certification or similar.
In addition, you’ll demonstrate:
- Experience of a multi-regulatory circulars and the ability to interpret into technical controls
- The ability to manage and run risk control assessments
- Experience of cloud computing, storage and data centres and an awareness of emerging trends in cloud computing
- Good knowledge of cloud and demonstrable experience of delivering projects involving cloud services