Our people work differently depending on their jobs and needs. From hybrid working to flexible hours, we have plenty of options that help our people to thrive.
This role is based in India and as such all normal working days must be carried out in India.
Join us as a Project Analyst in Financial Crime & Controls
- This is an opportunity to support our project managers to develop the design, build and delivery of the project scope within time, cost, quality and risk profile
- You’ll have the chance to make a tangible impact on the function, while benefiting from great development opportunities
- Hone your existing analytical skills and advance your career in this critical role
- We're offering this role at associate level
What you'll do
In your new role, you'll prepare and develop aspects of project plans, controls and resource plans as directed by project managers. You’ll manage key progress check points to be monitored and controlled by senior colleagues, and provide status reports to senior colleagues showing the progress against plans and making sure that the project remains in scope.
It’s a highly collaborative role and you’ll be working closely with others in the project and wider teams to achieve goals, and developing a positive working relationship with stakeholders across a range of functions and franchises.
- Provide support with the traceability matrix
- Support the business requirements process and make sure that there is a platform for requirements to be gathered consistently against business objectives
- Identify resource requirements against the project plans
- Track, report on and realise project benefits
- Manage, or assure, any project risks, assumptions, issues and dependencies
- Conduct data analysis as required and depending on experience
The skills you'll need
We’re looking for someone with over seven years' experience of change management and detailed knowledge and experience of the project lifecycle. You’ll have good organisational skills with the ability to plan and manage your workload effectively, and you’ll need to have a keen eye for detail.
You’ll also need:
- Project management skills with experience of delivering project analysis in a technology or IT function
- Knowledge of CDD, KYC and financial crime operations
- Experience of Jira, Rally and Confluence
- Business analysis skills including requirement gathering and stake holder management
- Experience in supporting and using project management tools