Our people work differently depending on their jobs and needs. From hybrid working to flexible hours, we have plenty of options that help our people to thrive.
This role is based in India and as such all normal working days must be carried out in India.
Join us as a Project Manager in Financial Crime & Controls
- This is an opportunity for a driven Project Manager to join us and deliver our goals on time, within budget and to the highest quality
- You’ll be joining an innovative and inclusive culture where you’ll have access to fantastic development opportunities
- Hone your existing project management skills and advance your career in this exciting, fast paced role
- We're offering this role at associate vice president level
What you'll do
In your new role, you’ll prepare, manage and provide reporting on all project plans, controls and resource plans and make sure that the plan is in line with any wider programme plans and controls. You’ll build and maintain a positive working relationship with stakeholders across multiple franchises and functions and at different levels.
It’ll be your responsibility to support the team through the project lifecycle, set team member objectives, carry out regular individual assessments and formal appraisals alongside our performance management framework.
- Identify, track, manage and mitigate any project risks, assumptions, issues and dependencies
- Lead and define the production of a project initiation document and make sure that the solution clearly supports and is aligned to our strategic goals
- Analyse the appropriate statements and prepare estimates for approval
- Support the creation of a financial business case
- Track and report project costs and make sure that the project is completed in allotted budgets
- Make sure that all project deliverables satisfy the requirements and that they adhere to the agreed governance framework
The skills you'll need
We’ll expect you to hold a management qualification, as well as having at least 12 years' experience in change management. You should also have experience of delivering strategic projects that support a business strategy and its growth agenda.
You'll hold a relevant qualification with the health, safety and environment test, along with knowledge of flexible working environments and strategies.
You’ll also need:
- Experience of delivering project management
- Knowledge of CDD, KYC and financial crime operations
- Experience of Jira, Rally and Confluence
- Business analysis skills including requirement gathering and stake holder management
- Excellent organisational skills and astute attention to detail