Our people work differently depending on their jobs and needs. From hybrid working to flexible hours, we have plenty of options that help our people to thrive.
This role is based in the United Kingdom and as such all normal working days must be carried out in the United Kingdom.
Join us as a Colleague Communications Lead
- For someone with a flair for creativity and innovation, this is an excellent opportunity to help design and implement our internal communications strategy for NatWest’s Wealth Businesses, including Coutts and Premier Banking
- You’ll be partnering the CEO and / or members of the Wealth Executive team and delivering high quality and engaging colleague communications across the business
- Joining a collaborative and influential team in a fast-moving environment, you can expect lots of variety and great visibility for you and your work
What you'll do
In this key role, you’ll be delivering successful bank-wide communications that support our priorities and engage our people in the most effective way. As a trusted adviser, you’ll be responsible for executive messaging content for all employee communications, making sure they’re delivered to a high standard and with a consistent tone and style.
Your responsibilities will also include:
- Working closely with colleagues across Comms & Marketing to implement bank-wide campaigns
- Leading the production of executive briefings and advice
- Developing an employee news strategy and channel approach to decide the most appropriate channels for publishing executive messages
The skills you'll need
We're looking for someone with a strong background in marketing or communications with experience of launching a major communications campaign or marketing project. You’ll bring creative and innovative thinking to your work, collaborating with your colleagues to deliver high quality and engaging communications.
Along with this, you’ll need:
- Knowledge of internal communications management, tools, and techniques
- The ability to build relationships with senior managers and executives
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- The ability to work to tight deadlines and manage a number of conflicting and frequently changing priorities
If you need any adjustments to support your application, such as information in alternative formats or special requirements to access our buildings, or if you’re eligible under the Disability Confident Scheme please contact us and we’ll do everything we can to help.