Our people work differently depending on their jobs and needs. From hybrid working to flexible hours, we have plenty of options that help our people to thrive.
This role is based in the United Kingdom and as such all normal working days must be carried out in the United Kingdom.
Join us as a Leadership Support Assistant
- In this critical role, you’ll provide business support to multiple business or function leaders, coordinating their diaries and overseeing inboxes
- You’ll also be completing administrative tasks to support the leaders and their direct reports, allowing for a smooth operating rhythm
- It’s an opportunity to gain exposure for you and your work in a fast-paced role
- We're offering this role for a period of 6 mon
What you'll do
As a Leadership Support Assistant, you’ll provide vital support to business leaders, primarily in relation to diary and email management. You’ll schedule meetings, including check-ins and performance reviews, and make sure these are organised effectively by arranging room bookings or any technology requirements.
You’ll also be:
- Acting as a of point of contact to make sure emails are actioned in their absence
- Providing support for effective use of technology and digital tools
- Completing tasks relating to joiners, movers or leavers, travel including expenses, approvals and invoices relating to assigned leaders and their direct reports
- Supporting with the organisation of events including community days, training, socials, offsites and conferences
- Keeping records, filing and systems access up to date and in-line with appropriate records management and access policy and processes
The skills you'll need
To be successful in this role, you’ll need excellent organisational skills and a keen eye for detail. You’ll also have the ability to analyse and prioritise information, instructions and papers.
You’ll also need:
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and PowerPoint and the ability to use Excel
- An awareness of the relevant business areas and how they interact with the rest of the bank
- A strong foundation of digital capability, with a desire to develop further by engaging with digital tools across the bank
If you need any adjustments to support your application, such as information in alternative formats or special requirements to access our buildings, or if you’re eligible under the Disability Confident Scheme please contact us and we’ll do everything we can to help.