Our people work differently depending on their jobs and needs. From hybrid working to flexible hours, we have plenty of options that help our people to thrive.
This role is based in the United Kingdom and as such all normal working days must be carried out in the United Kingdom.
Join us as a Risk Reporting Manager
- In this high profile role, you’ll be dealing with a range of leaders across the risk function, including the CRO and Risk ExCo
- You’ll be providing your subject matter expertise and challenge risk reporting initiatives and strategic programmes
- This is a unique opportunity to develop a pan-risk view to fully understand risk at an enterprise level
What you'll do
As a Risk Reporting Manager, you’ll be responsible for the design, implementation and management of key risk reporting artefacts.
As well as this, you’ll be improving the level of insight, oversight and challenge provided to the bank. You'll be driving consistency, accuracy and timeliness of data and reporting used for insightful analysis to support executive, board and risk appetite.
You’ll also be:
- Developing the annual operating rhythm for group risk reporting while delivering reporting improvements
- Producing internal, corporate, and external risk reporting for our group, including board and committee reporting to meet regulatory requirements
- Supporting the risk transformation programme in its aim to automate reporting and increase self-serve capabilities
- Supporting ad-hoc reporting requests
The skills you'll need
To succeed in this role, you’ll need effective stakeholder management and influencing skills coupled with project management and governance experience, with a focus on risk.
In addition, you’ll need the ability to understand how change affects the risk environment and how to deliver effective solutions.
We’ll also look to you to bring:
- An understanding of relevant legal policies, regulations and enterprise-wide risk management
- Knowledge of how to challenge existing processes and effect change
- The ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues at multiple levels
- A motivated self-starter attitude with good attention to detail in order to take ownership and deliver high-quality outputs
- An understanding of key skills, including proactivity, influencing, challenging, collaborative working and a drive for continuous improvement
If you need any adjustments to support your application, such as information in alternative formats or special requirements to access our buildings, or if you’re eligible under the Disability Confident Scheme please contact us and we’ll do everything we can to help.