Our people work differently depending on their jobs and needs. From hybrid working to flexible hours, we have plenty of options that help our people to thrive.
This role is based in the United Kingdom and as such all normal working days must be carried out in the United Kingdom.
Join us as a Customer Services Agent in Bristol
- This is a chance to join our Private Client and Advice Investment Services team, making the most of your customer care skills while looking after our investment products customers
- The skills you learn and the qualifications you gain in this role could lay the foundations for the rest of your career
- We’ll give you top class training, and you’ll work towards gaining a highly recognised CF1 qualification in your first six months
What you'll do
You will provide a first-class customer service experience to new and existing Private Client customers, this will include administration and telephone activities. This is a chance to broaden your banking experience and to take of advantage of great training and development opportunities, as you provide support to our customers on a range of investment products.
The main features of your role will include:
- Providing an outstanding level of service and developing productive and trusting relationships with our customers.
- Maintaining and developing your knowledge and awareness of the products and services we offer.
- Carrying out system and process administration to make sure that all customer records are up to date.
- Speaking to customers by phone and resolving queries on a range of specialist banking investment products.
The skills you'll need
This might be the right role for you if you already have good customer service experience, some experience in the banking industry would be an advantage, but isn't essential. We'll be looking for:
- A commitment to focusing on your customer first and foremost
- The enthusiasm to learn and develop your expertise in this area
- Great communication skills, including the ability to adapt to different kinds of customer
- Excellent planning and organisational skills, and computer literacy
- A self-motivated approach, and the ability to work productively as part of a team
What else you'll need to know
Your working hours will be Monday to Friday, between 9am and 5pm. We offer a flexible way of working in our teams and this means some of the time you will be working from home and some of the time in our Bristol office. We provide all the technology and equipment you will need so that you are able to work safely and effectively from home.
How we'll reward you
You’ll join on a competitive salary of £25,000 and you’ll receive a contribution to help you save for retirement.
You will have a generous holiday entitlement of 33 days – you may be required to work Bank Holidays.
If you need any adjustments to support your application, such as information in alternative formats or special requirements to access our buildings, or if you’re eligible under the Disability Confident Scheme please contact us and we’ll do everything we can to help.