Our people work differently depending on their jobs and needs. From hybrid working to flexible hours, we have plenty of options that help our people to thrive.
This role is based in Jersey and as such all normal working days must be carried out in Jersey.
Join us as a Premier Relationship Manager
- We’re looking for someone to deliver a great experience for our customers by taking ownership and following up on their requests and queries
- Harnessing your excellent interpersonal skills and expertise in providing great customer service, you’ll be helping us to drive continuous improvements in the experience we offer our customers
- This is an opportunity to progress your career and realise your potential, and we'll support you to achieve professional qualifications to help you excel in your role too
- If you're applying for this position in Jersey and you don’t currently live here, you’ll need to specifically state in your CV that you have the right to live and work here to be considered for this role
What you'll do
As our Premier Relationship Manager, you'll build strong and trusted relationships with your portfolio of Premier Banking customers by keeping their needs at the heart of everything you do. You'll strive to increase customer loyalty and satisfaction by taking ownership of their queries and requests, following up with customers swiftly once their needs have been met.
You’ll also be:
- Providing analytical research to summarise key themes and findings that can be used to improve the customer experience
- Helping to drive additional value from new and existing client relationships
- Providing practical support to your management team, working together to make sure transactions are closed in a timely manner
- Completing administrative and reconciliation processes
- Adhering to our regulatory obligations by managing internal and external risks and taking measures to keep the bank and our customers safe
The skills you'll need
You'll need to be highly motivated and incredibly proactive to make an impact in this customer-focused role. You’ll bring experience gained from a similar customer service environment and the ability to build trusted relationships with high net worth customers. You’ll demonstrate good credit risk modelling skills too, underpinned by an awareness of the local market and broad business and commercial expertise.
You’ll also be expected to have:
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- The ability to impact and influence customers and stakeholders
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- The ability to work well as part of a team and at pace
- Excellent client and stakeholder management skills