Our people work differently depending on their jobs and needs. From hybrid working to flexible hours, we have plenty of options that help our people to thrive.
This role is based in the United Kingdom and as such all normal working days must be carried out in the United Kingdom.
Join us as an Depositary Services Officer
- We’re looking for someone who can demonstrate strong stakeholder and alternative fund oversight skills to provide a high quality service for our alternatives client base
- You’ll be undertaking reviews of the complex alternative funds structure through building and executing key regulated activities in line with our policies
- You’ll enjoy a great deal of variety in your work as well as excellent exposure to our stakeholders
- This position is available for a period of 6 months
What you'll do
Your role as Depositary Services Officer will see you supporting the remediation and design of the future operating model on the alternative fund strategy. We’ll look to you to ensure the appropriateness of depositary alternative fund data requirements, and lead client and internal projects using your in-depth knowledge of trustee and depositary services procedures and market awareness of the alternative funds industry.
Your other responsibilities will include:
- Completing books and records requirements for our alternatives client base
- Monitoring key performance indicators for your clients, following up and obtaining missing documentation
- Providing technical support, coaching and development to your colleagues
- Identifying key controls and process gaps to improve operational oversight and the customer experience
- Engaging with your clients and third parties by attending client review meetings, calls and workshops
The skills you'll need
You’ll need comprehensive knowledge of operational procedures and a good understanding of the compliance and regulatory regime for the alternatives fund sector.
Along with this, you’ll need:
- Knowledge of all relevant aspects of regulations applicable to alternative funds
- Knowledge of all relevant aspects of alternative fund structures and verification of ownership responsibilities
- The ability to support and coach others
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
If you need any adjustments to support your application, such as information in alternative formats or special requirements to access our buildings, or if you’re eligible under the Disability Confident Scheme please contact us and we’ll do everything we can to help.