Our people work differently depending on their jobs and needs. From hybrid working to flexible hours, we have plenty of options that help our people to thrive.
This role is based in the United Kingdom and as such all normal working days must be carried out in the United Kingdom.
Join us as a Product Owner
- We’re looking for someone to support senior management in driving the development of our digital channels’ priorities and investment needs
- You’ll be putting our Tyl by NatWest customers at the heart of our digital channel plans and constantly improving their digital journey
- This is an opportunity to oversee the service delivery of our digital channel set, making sure all aspects of our digital customer journey deliver an exceptional customer experience
What you'll do
We’re looking for someone to own the digital journey, driving aspects like performance management, service proposition and customer experience. You’ll be setting the vision for a whole host of digital features, making sure that we create a world-class digital experience for our customers. What’s more, you’ll take ownership of the digital roadmap and the definition, management and prioritisation of the digital backlog.
You’ll also be:
- Working with stakeholders and delivering on KPI’s to inform and monitor the digital customer experience
- Making sure that continuous improvements in financial spend is within agreed budgets
- Identifying, managing and escalating conduct risk to deliver key customer outcomes
The skills you'll need
In this role, you’ll need to have previous experience of working in a Scrum or Agile team. You’ll need the ability to innovate, partner and collaborate with customers and colleagues to implement the best digital experience for our customers. In addition, you’ll have a successful track record of digital delivery and operations along with digital channel management and human centred design experience.
You’ll also be expected to have:
- An understanding of the needs of business customers and how we can serve them digitally
- A passion for customer centric design
- Familiarity with digital product management techniques, such as Lean start-up
- Experience in merchant acquiring and/or alternative payment methods
- Experience in developing and managing API based products
If you need any adjustments to support your application, such as information in alternative formats or special requirements to access our buildings, or if you’re eligible under the Disability Confident Scheme please contact us and we’ll do everything we can to help.