Our people work differently depending on their jobs and needs. From hybrid working to flexible hours, we have plenty of options that help our people to thrive.
This role is based in Luxembourg and as such all normal working days must be carried out in Luxembourg.
Join us as a Business Risk Manager
- We'll need you to review all of the Luxembourg branch front line procedures to ensure that they meet risk and control requirements, from mapping controls to procedures
- Day-to-day, you'll provide input into non-financial regulatory reports, including long form, ICLAAP and risk management reports, that relate to first line risk
- In this highly collaborative role, you’ll have an ideal platform for building your network and advancing your career, while helping to create a safer environment for our bank
What you'll do
You'll engage with the Internal Audit function in relation to any audits and provide responses to the annual internal audit report, while helping with the creation of management action plans. You'll also prepare management action plans for any issues that're raised for the Luxembourg branch.
Alongside this, you'll provide an update of all Luxembourg branch issues on a monthly basis and engage with Luxembourg coverage to ensure that they complete any remediation activities in relation to failed control tests.
Your top priorities will include:
- Preparing management action plans for any issues that're raised for the Luxembourg branch and engaging with key stakeholder for any non-compliances with our procedures
- Overseeing the outsourced risk services from the branch, such as from the IB Risk team and the Central Controls team
- Capturing material risks that relate to the Luxembourg branch within risk and control assessments
- Making sure that the Luxembourg branch is prepared for any inspections from regulators, external auditors and internal auditors
- Implementing any technology or business changes for the Luxembourg branch that have gone through the required governance and risk assessments
The skills you'll need
To be successful in this role, you’ll need the ability to manage your own workflow, including creating direct reports for required deadlines.
You’ll also need excellent communication skills in order to work well within the team, as well as being able to negotiate with, and influence, stakeholders across an organisation.
Furthermore, you’ll bring:
- Knowledge of operational risk policies and AMLprocesses
- Financial and other risk analysis and problem-solving abilities
- An understanding of the relevant financial products and current developments within the financial marketplace