Our people work differently depending on their jobs and needs. From hybrid working to flexible hours, we have plenty of options that help our people to thrive.
This role is based in the United Kingdom and as such all normal working days must be carried out in the United Kingdom.
Why Digital Transformation
Help the bank transform our digitally led customer interactions and experiences safely and securely while still being simple, resilient, and personalisedto our customer needs.
In our Digital Transformation programme, we bring together data, customer experiences and cutting-edge technology to drive and influence change and transformation.
We pave the way for the bank to be embrace digital solutions and innovation, in a safe and secure way - keeping us ahead of the curve when meeting the needs of our customers and keeping the bank competitive and commercially successful.
Our world-class summer internship
Our Digital Transformation summer internship has been designed to give you a taste of what it’s like to work with us, along with valuable experience to help guide your career choices.
At the end of the internship, we’ll assess you on what you’ve learned. Complete this successfully and you could be offered a place on our Digital Transformation graduate programme, where you can carry forward the skills you’ve learnt into the next steps of your career.
Over the course of this eight-week programme, you can look forward to:
- Learning about our purpose, values and goals
- Build an understanding of the products and services we provide for our customers and colleagues
- Be aligned to a placement that will give you the opportunity to get involved with our day-to-day work
- Take part in a business project and working with your peers to develop new ideas and solutions
- Support good causes in the communities we serve through a CSR day
- Develop your collaboration, creative-thinking and problem-solving skills
- See first-hand how we work together to deliver an outstanding service for our customers in a digital, agile and purpose driven environment
How you’ll benefit
We’ll reward you with a starting salary of £22,600 pro rata.
Plus, you can expect to:
- Learn from industry experts and immediately apply your learnings
- Enrich your learning with access to our learning academy
- Test and learn new approaches in a safe, inclusive environment
- Start building a global professional network
- Grow your confidence, build your resilience, and elevate your presence
- Experience first-hand what it’s like working in a purpose-driven organisation
To be eligible for our Digital Transformation internship, you’ll need:
- To be in your penultimate year of university
- To be on course to achieving a 2:1 in your degree
- Good communication skills
- A passion for innovation and digitalisation
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Curiosity, and a willingness to challenge the status quo
Ready to apply?
The application window for this programme will be open until we receive enough applications to fill our cohort. When that happens, we’ll close the programme to new applications. It’s important to take the time to make sure you’re making the right decision about the programme you want to apply for (you can only apply for one programme) but please complete your application as soon as you can to make sure you don’t miss out!
If you need any adjustments to support your application, such as information in alternative formats or special requirements to access our buildings, or if you’re eligible under the Disability Confident Scheme please contact us and we’ll do everything we can to help.