Our people work differently depending on their jobs and needs. From hybrid working to flexible hours, we have plenty of options that help our people to thrive.
This role is based in Poland and as such all normal working days must be carried out in Poland.
Join us as a Technical Business Analyst
- This is a rewarding opportunity for a passionate and driven analyst to join our business
- We’ll look to you to use your specialist technical knowledge to solve business problems and produce working solutions that will make a difference to our customers and the bank
- Hone your technical expertise in a collaborative, agile and forward thinking team environment
What you'll do
As a Technical Business Analyst, you'll be working across the solutions lifecycle, from requirements analysis and design, through to coding, testing, deployment and operation. Working in the feature team, you'll be developing your expertise to help solve business problems presented to make sure our customers are getting the best experience possible.
By applying Agile methods, you'll be developing and producing solutions continually and rapidly that meet current non-functional requirements and are flexible to cope with future functional and non-functional needs.
You'll also be:
- Producing innovative ideas and confirming these through experimenting and prototyping
- Designing and developing solutions with a focus on the automation of build, test and deployment activities using executable patterns
- Evaluating and analysing metrics to continually improve performance
- Using, and contributing to the development of standard patterns
- Collaborating with principal engineers and domain architects to build an understanding of the wider platform and how it supports business objectives
The skills you'll need
We're looking for someone highly technical with experience of engineering disciplines such as analysis, design, testing and deployment. You’ll have a background in solving complex analytical and numerical problems, and will be able to rapidly and effectively understand and translate product and business requirements into technical solutions.
We'll also look to you to demonstrate a clear understanding of how your technical specialism supports our customers by producing high availability, low cost solutions.
You'll also demonstrate:
- Experience of Agile and DevOps tools and methodologies
- Requirements management using Jira and document repository using Confluence
- Experience with REST API’s and interface design using Swagger
- Practical knowledge of UML, including the creation of activity and sequence diagrams
- Experience of creating and maintaining user stories with Behavioural Driven Development acceptance criteria
- Mobile experience
What else you need to know
Working at NatWest Group Poland
At NatWest Group Poland, we provide world-class services and solutions to our 19 million banking customers globally. We help create a safe bank and provide data analysis to support decision-making. Whether it’s onboarding a new client, monitoring a transaction, or creating a financial report, we provide essential analysis to help leaders make informed decisions.
Your work-life balance
We offer different types of working arrangements to allow the best in collaboration, and to give flexibility where it’s needed. Some of these arrangements depend on the type of job you do, and some of them depend on you and the type of flexibility you need.
This is a hybrid role, which means you’ll come into our Warsaw office to collaborate with your colleagues twice a week.
Your flexible benefits package
We believe that rewards are about more than the salary you receive for a job well done. By offering a range of flexible benefits, we give you the chance to choose what's most important for your lifestyle today, and for your future tomorrow.
- Employee Pension Plan (EPP)
- Life insurance
- Share plans
- Intellectual Property Rights tax deduction
- Social Fund activities and Cafeteria, including co-financing holiday for children
- Medical healthcare, including dental for family members
- Sodexo lunch card
- Employee Referral programme
- Multiple shopping and entertainment discounts
- Multi-sport card and NatWest sports activities
- Language courses, financing professional qualifications
- Flexible working scheme
- Employee Assistance programme
- Long service award
- Glasses refund