Our people work differently depending on their jobs and needs. From hybrid working to flexible hours, we have plenty of options that help our people to thrive.
This role is based in the United Kingdom and as such all normal working days must be carried out in the United Kingdom.
Join us as a Business Analyst
- Joining our Chief Digital Information Office in Commercial & Institutional banking, you'll help us harness technology innovation, business agility, and one-bank collaboration as you elicit and understand internal and external technology customer needs
- It’s a great chance to hit the ground running, take advantage of our development opportunities, and advance your career
- The wellbeing and growth of our people is fundamental to our shared success, which is why we’re passionate about cultivating an environment that fosters inclusion and champions potential so you can shape the future banking experience
What you'll do
In your new role, you’ll be producing business requirements to inform future state design, supporting teams in understanding the requirements and their linkages to the overall domain strategy. In the course of your work, we’ll also look to you to build, manage and maintain a positive working relationship with stakeholders and third party suppliers across multiple franchises and functions.
You’ll also be:
- Supporting others to articulate the ideas and requirements in the format required by the team, such as use cases, user journeys, user stories and illustrations
- Capturing, validating and documenting business and system requirements and making sure that they’re in line with key strategic principles
- Interacting with customers, key stakeholders and the team to obtain and document functional and non-functional needs
- Analysing existing system documentation to summarise existing system functionality as it relates to the work at hand
- Supporting the identification of team priorities based upon feedback from the customers, key stakeholders and the team
The skills you'll need
We’ll look to you to bring a good understanding of Agile values, principles and methodologies with experience of working within an Agile environment. Additionally, you’ll need to hold an appropriate business analyst certification.
You’ll also need:
- Experience of applying business analysis tools and techniques
- Good communication skills, with the ability to communicate complex technical concepts clearly to your peers and management level colleagues
- Good collaboration and stakeholder management skills
If you don’t meet every requirement listed here but feel that you’re right for the role, please apply because it could be you we’re looking for.
If you need any adjustments to support your application, such as information in alternative formats or special requirements to access our buildings, or if you’re eligible under the Disability Confident Scheme please contact us and we’ll do everything we can to help.