Our people work differently depending on their jobs and needs. From hybrid working to flexible hours, we have plenty of options that help our people to thrive.
This role is based in the United Kingdom and as such all normal working days must be carried out in the United Kingdom.
Join us as a Reward Partner
- We’ll look to you to provide subject matter expertise and act as the primary reward contact for senior employees
- You’ll be leading aspects of the reward strategy and approach for the bank and delivering associated products and change projects
- You'll contribute to the delivery of our reward agenda, and act as a champion for our products
What you'll do
As a Reward Partner, you’ll be supporting and advising on appropriate pay constructs, exit packages, annual pay review and bonus process, remuneration design, policy guidance and reward benchmarking. We’ll look to you to apply and design frameworks and compensation constructs for your designated business area, responding to regulatory changes, business strategy and business cost management.
You’ll also be:
- Taking responsibility for the delivery and stakeholder management for all year end activity, acting as the primary business contact and collaborating to deliver pay effectively and efficiently
- Leading, developing and coaching direct reports and any resources assigned to deliver projects
- Supporting with the delivery of reward and business-wide projects, spanning both core and non-core areas of the bank
- Providing the executive committee and function heads with expert diagnostics, insights and challenges regarding compensation for enhanced governance
- Effectively deploying resources and securing resources from the consultancy pool to support with projects and services
The skills you'll need
We’re looking for someone with expert knowledge of compensation, regulatory reward and governance practices and application, including those which relate to executive compensation. You’ll also have experience of leading professional teams, coupled with excellent coaching and communication skills.
Additionally, you’ll need:
- Experience of the banking industry, regulatory and commercial environment
- Reasonable knowledge of and experience applying HR theories, models and best practices
- Significant experience of operational and financial planning
- Knowledge of relevant legal policies, regulations and risk management
If you need any adjustments to support your application, such as information in alternative formats or special requirements to access our buildings, or if you’re eligible under the Disability Confident Scheme please contact us and we’ll do everything we can to help.