Our people work differently depending on their jobs and needs. From hybrid working to flexible hours, we have plenty of options that help our people to thrive.
This role is based in the United Kingdom and as such all normal working days must be carried out in the United Kingdom.
Join us as a Customer Service - Personal Banker in Perth
- You’ll be integral to guiding and supporting our valued customers, helping them to achieve their financial goals wherever they’re based
- You’ll play a key role in supporting our Mobile Bank team, delivering banking services to our customers
- In addition to around 100 hours of high quality training, we’ll support you to achieve a Foundation Certificate in Responsible Banking and your Driver Certificate of Professional Competence (CPC)
What you'll do
Bringing our services to remote locations, customers will be at the very heart of your role. So you’ll be committed to providing outstanding service in every interaction. You’ll become a trusted figure in your communities, building relationships with customers in a range of locations and helping with everyday banking needs.
You’ll be driving the Mobile Bank vehicle at least once per month, providing cover when the principal driver is out of the business.
Day-to-day, you’ll be:
- Having proactive conversations, understanding the needs of our customers and helping them with their banking needs
- Completing general banking requests such as payments, balance enquires and transfers
- Working with high levels of accuracy, providing each customer with a seamless and positive experience
- Keeping up-to-date with changes to vehicle and driver legislation
- Ensuring the safe operation of the Mobile Bank vehicle, making sure it complies with all health and safety regulations and remains roadworthy at all times
The skills you'll need
You’ll need to be over 25 to drive one of our Mobile Branch vehicles, and hold a valid driving licence. You’ll ideally already have a category C1 license, but if you don't we'll provide comprehensive training and cover the cost. We’ll also support you in achieving your CPC, which is a key requirement of the role.
We’ll also be looking for:
- A passion for customer service and strong attention to detail
- The ability to thrive under pressure and the determination to continuously improve service for our customers while meeting your personal and branch goals
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work well as part of a team
- The commitment to develop new skills and responsibilities
- A good understanding of process guidance and risk procedures, and the need to adhere to them
What else you need to know
We’re here for our customers when it’s most convenient for them so you’ll need to work flexibly.
- Full time – 35hrs
- Permanent contract
- You’ll typically be working during branch opening hours 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday and rotational Saturdays, working hours will be discussed at interview
You'll enjoy a comprehensive structured training programme, and on-going coaching and support to enhance your development and open up progression opportunities. When you're ready and have mastered your current role, we’ll help take your career to the next level.
This role is not eligible for Skilled Worker Visa sponsorship so applicants must have an alternative form of right to work in the UK.
How we'll reward you
Salary: £23,400 per year (pro rata for hours worked)
You’ll join on a competitive salary of £23,400 and in addition you’ll receive a contribution to help you save for retirement. You can choose from a range of protection, healthcare or lifestyle benefits through NatWest Group Benefits, our fully flexible reward programme. You'll have a generous holiday entitlement of 33 days. (pro rata for hours worked) – you may be required to work Bank Holidays. Visit our reward and benefits page for more information on the benefit packages we offer.
If you need any adjustments to support your application, such as information in alternative formats or special requirements to access our buildings, or if you’re eligible under the Disability Confident Scheme please contact us and we’ll do everything we can to help.