Our people work differently depending on their jobs and needs. From hybrid working to flexible hours, we have plenty of options that help our people to thrive.
This role is based in the United Kingdom and as such all normal working days must be carried out in the United Kingdom.
Join us as a Sales Operations Manager
- We’re looking for someone who can work with others to drive our business and build excellent relationships with prospects and clients
- Day-to-day, you'll help to reinforce sales standards, processes and governance
- This is an opportunity to contribute to increasing our sales effectiveness and efficiency to drive greater revenue
What you'll do
In this role, you'll make sure that NatWest Boxed can reach its sales targets. To do this, you'll foster a culture of continous improvement and drive initiatives to improve processes, performance and efficiency.
Alongside this, you'll support frontline sales to sell more effectively by reducing friction and optimising the sales process. You'll also analyse the Sales team to identify what is and isn't working in the sales process.
Your top priorities will include:
- Engaging with all process stakeholders and making sure that any changes are constant
- Identifying trends and behaviours that result in more efficient selling and helping to turn these into best practices for the entire Sales team to shorten the sales cycle
- Moving clients through the sales funnel, including organising the key governance meetings and making sure that the required steps are completed and the right teams are engaged to move clients to the next stage
- Being responsible for managing CRM tooling, dashboards and sales data reporting, including CRM optimisation and automation to reduce the manual tasks of sales reps
- Ensuring the CRM and client tracker are up to date and supports sales reps in logging leads
The skills you'll need
To be successful in this role, you'll need to be able to support the management of a sales team pay performance framework, including understanding how to monitor and report sales performance in line with incentive milestones met.
Alongside this, you'll have experience of working with internal boxed finance and people teams, bank HR and payroll teams.
Furthermore, you'll need:
- Lead management experience
- Great organisational and planning skills
- Sales data analysis and forecasting knowledge
If you need any adjustments to support your application, such as information in alternative formats or special requirements to access our buildings, or if you’re eligible under the Disability Confident Scheme please contact us and we’ll do everything we can to help.