Our people work differently depending on their jobs and needs. From hybrid working to flexible hours, we have plenty of options that help our people to thrive.
This role is based in the United Kingdom and as such all normal working days must be carried out in the United Kingdom.
Join us as a Reward Regulatory Reporting Manager
- In your new position, you’ll be interpreting and analysing regulatory reward requirements and preparing submissions to make sure that we're compliant with regulations, particularly in the UK and EU
- We’ll look to you as the first point of contact for reviewing, responding or escalating queries and for providing technical guidance to our franchises and functions
- It’s a collaborative role, where you’ll work with colleagues across HR and gain recognition from senior management
What you'll do
As a Reward Regulatory Reporting Manager, you’ll be providing guidance and support on regulatory remuneration matters and making sure that reward policies and processes are compliant with regulatory requirements and external reporting regulations.
Alongside this, you’ll be helping to interpret and analyse PRA and FCA requirements in the UK, as well as requirements in other regions, such as the EU.
Your top priorities will include:
- Managing the preparation of remuneration-related submissions, including the sign-off process
- Designing the data management framework for reward regulatory data
- Providing initial insights on the data being analysed, while highlighting and summarising key themes
- Delivering support across the function to ensure the alignment and consistency of approach
- Working with colleagues to define system requirements and process controls to ensure regulatory and policy compliance and the quality of key data elements
The skills you'll need
To make an impact with us, you’ll need experience in the financial services industry or in a regulatory or complex environment.
In addition, you’ll bring significant stakeholder management experience and proven consulting, communication and influencing skills.
Furthermore, you’ll need:
- Knowledge of the elements of reward packages and how they combine to attract, engage and retain talent
- The ability to manage large volumes of data, with basic statistical knowledge and excellent numeracy and analytical skills
- Project management and delivery experience
- A clear focus on high standards, quality and attention to detail
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office programmes
If you need any adjustments to support your application, such as information in alternative formats or special requirements to access our buildings, or if you’re eligible under the Disability Confident Scheme please contact us and we’ll do everything we can to help.