Our people work differently depending on their jobs and needs. From hybrid working to flexible hours, we have plenty of options that help our people to thrive.
This role is based in Switzerland and as such all normal working days must be carried out in Switzerland.
Join us as an Avaloq Developer, Asset Data.
- This is an exciting opportunity for a technically minded individual to join us as an Avaloq Developer within the Statistic Data & Application Security team.
- You’ll collaborate with a range of stakeholders across the bank, offering you excellent exposure for your work and development opportunities for your career.
- You'll be working with new and innovative technology to deliver high- impact solutions to our customers.
- This role is also offered on part-time basis.
What you'll do
As an Avaloq Developer Asset Data, you’ll be responsible for the market data and price feed from SIX and other providers to the core banking platform Avaloq. Additionally, you'll support the internal operations team with analysis of published SIX changes as well as building and maintaining monitoring functions to automate daily control tasks.
- Be responsible for business analysis, specification, implementation, and coordination of changes in the area of Avaloq asset data, time series, foreign exchange and market data
- Take ownership of the asset data and price feed as well as the related core structures in Avaloq
- Work actively with new project initiatives and challenge requirements in relation to the various Avaloq security frameworks
- Mentor less experienced engineering colleagues and be an ambassador for excellent engineering practices
- Collaborate with stakeholders across multiple franchises & functions
The skills you'll need
We’re looking for a certified Avaloq professional with experience in similar role and accreditation to customise the Avaloq Core Platform. On top of this, you’ll have a degree in computer science, engineering or similar. A good general Banking know-how is preferred.
You’ll also need:
- In-depth knowledge of the Avaloq time series framework and related functionality
- Experience with SIX as data provider and its instrument universe structure
- Good understanding of FX price load
- Strong Oracle database and PL/ SQL skills as well as Avaloq report writer
- English written and spoken at advanced level
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
At NatWest Group, we want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment, we’ll do everything we can to support you. As part of this commitment, we offer flexible working options for some of our roles.
Who we are
NatWest Services (Switzerland) Ltd is a Zurich-based IT service provider and change enabler for the Wealth Businesses of NatWest Group. Our experienced teams are dedicated, determined and enthusiastic in using their capability and drive for innovation to design, build, maintain and run the delivery of an exceptional and sustainable service to UHNW, High Net Worth and Affluent clients.
The NatWest Group Wealth entities offer its clients a comprehensive range of private banking, wealth planning and investment management services through the Coutts, Private Client Advice & Investment Services (PCAIS) and Premier Banking brands. To anticipate and respond to changing client demand, there is a growing emphasis on delivering a full range of innovative digital services.