Our people work differently depending on their jobs and needs. From hybrid working to flexible hours, we have plenty of options that help our people to thrive.
This role is based in the United Kingdom and as such all normal working days must be carried out in the United Kingdom.
Join us as a Fraud Prevention Analytics Manager
- We’re looking for a fraud prevention specialist with knowledge of fraud investigation strategies
- Every day, you’ll play a vital role in supporting the effective management of fraud prevention through the use of innovative data analytics
- This is your chance to make a far-reaching impact across our bank, as you deliver a fundamental part of our strategy to help us reduce criminal activities
What you’ll do
This role will see you leading and developing a team of highly skilled analysts tasked with deep analysis of fraud trends, identifying root cause and recommending preventative action that drives improved customer outcomes.
You'll be owning and working with vendors and subject matter experts to identify the appropriate fraud prevention products to protect our customers from the threats of fraud and scams.
You’ll also be:
- Managing third party product’s performance, cost and governance, making sure we deliver benefits to the Bank and it’s customers, within governance frameworks and requirements
- Regularly evaluating fraud defences from both a cost and loss benefit perspective
- Managing and developing your team, improving productivity, and driving a high quality of performance, ensuring KPI's are met
- Providing analytical support to ensure successful implementation of fraud-related projects
The skills you’ll need
We’re looking for someone who is an expert in fraud investigation and prevention, using tools and analysis techniques to develop fraud prevention strategies.
You’ll also need:
- Knowledge of fraud prevention, fraud threat environments, and banking industry responses to fraud including legal and regulatory policies
- Good coaching and leadership experience with a proven ability to support and motivate colleagues
- Strong financial services knowledge, and an ability to identify, and act upon wider business impacts, risk and opportunities to make connections across key outputs and processes
- Strong communication skills with the ability to engage with and build relationships with a wide range of stakeholders
If you need any adjustments to support your application, such as information in alternative formats or special requirements to access our buildings, or if you’re eligible under the Disability Confident Scheme please contact us and we’ll do everything we can to help.