Our people work differently depending on their jobs and needs. From hybrid working to flexible hours, we have plenty of options that help our people to thrive.
This role is based in India and as such all normal working days must be carried out in India.
Join us as a Trade & Transaction Reporting Associate
- Take on a new career challenge and hone your analytic skills in a fast paced, forward-thinking team
- This is a varied role, where you’ll be supporting with exception management, reconciliations, controls testing, process management and issue investigation and resolution
- This is an opportunity to develop relationships with stakeholders across the bank, allowing great exposure for you and your work
- We're offering this role at associate level
What you'll do
In your new role, you’ll be supporting with trade and transaction reporting and executing a variety of processes. This will include submissions to regulators for trade and transaction reporting, making sure that controls are adhered to and that everything is compliant with our regulatory obligations.
As you develop into your role, you’ll also be providing support to your supervisor with daily people management and ensuring the ongoing support and development of people.
Day-to-day, you’ll be:
- Delivering manual submissions of transactions under all applicable reporting jurisdictions and through appropriate forums
- Taking responsibility for the exception management of trade and transactions submissions under all applicable reporting jurisdictions
- Raising and escalating any breaches in regulatory reporting in a timely manner
- Maintaining documentation, including changes in regulations, new regulatory requirements, changes in internal processes and requests to support the business
The skills you'll need
We’re looking for someone with an understanding of relevant asset classes rates, credit, equity, FX, futures markets and structured trading businesses. Ideally, you’ll have gained this from working in a middle office or operations environment. And you’ll need to have the ability to build and maintain good working relationships with stakeholders.
Additionally, you’ll need:
- Some knowledge of the front-to-back processes needed to maintain a stable and controlled trade environment
- An understanding of regulatory reporting requirements
- An awareness of risk and control frameworks, including process documentation, control documentation and supervisory frameworks
- The ability to maintain a focus on control and attention to detail