Our people work differently depending on their jobs and needs. From hybrid working to flexible hours, we have plenty of options that help our people to thrive.
This role is based in India and as such all normal working days must be carried out in India.
Join us as a Business Analyst
- This is a fantastic opportunity to put your business analytical skills to the test
- You’ll be taking on a new and exciting challenge, identifying solutions and having a tangible effect on our function
- We're extremely focused on development, so you can hone your existing analytical skills and advance your career in this fast paced role
- We're offering this role at associate le
What you'll do
You’ll support the identification of solutions that deliver value to stakeholders and lead in the definition and realisation of solutions, processes, benefits, avoidance of cost, identification of new opportunities, understanding of required capabilities and modelling the organisation.
- Create and maintain documentation as well as supporting controls and quality assurance for key stakeholders and suppliers
- Identify and support cut-over and implementation tasks
- Trace and link business requirements to future state design
- Create and execute test scenarios and test scripts at various stages of the project in order to validate the solution design
- Facilitates user acceptance testing and supports business users in executing the user acceptance testing
- Build, manage and maintain a positive working relationship with stakeholders and third party suppliers across multiple franchises and functions
The skills you'll need
You’ll need to hold an appropriate business analyst certification such as BAX, CPRE and CBAP.
You’ll also need:
- Experience of applying business analysis tools and techniques
- Experience of delivering business analysis in a technology or IT function