Our people work differently depending on their jobs and needs. From hybrid working to flexible hours, we have plenty of options that help our people to thrive.
This role is based in India and as such all normal working days must be carried out in India.
Join us as a Risk & Controls Assurance Analyst
- This is an opportunity for a driven individual to be part of our First Line of Defence function
- You’ll design, develop and undertake technology assurance activities on an end-to-end basis to identify and address risks, while working collaboratively with the function to close identified gaps
- It's a role that'll see you building and influencing great relationships with key and senior stakeholders across the bank, giving you an excellent platform to boost your profile
- We're offering this role for a period of 12 months at vice president level
What you'll do
We'll look to you to play a key part in implementing an effective and efficient Technology Assurance function, while meeting all policy standard owner, legal and regulatory requirements and expectations.
Alongside this, you’ll develop and improve assurance processes, procedures and scheduling methodologies to make sure that the global methodology and supporting processes are consistent, up to date and fully aligned with our bank’s policy framework, as well as respective legal or regulatory requirements.
Your top priorities will include:
- Leading and supporting the development and delivery of an annual risk-based technology assurance programme to confirm that key policies and controls have been effectively implemented
- Working to improve the assurance toolset to support a robust process that develops the right outcomes
- Developing and implementing integrated system solutions that drive efficiency savings, including the potential to utilise external assurance solutions to reduce costs
- Articulating control weaknesses, risks and potential remediation in a report that's suitable for senior stakeholders
- Maintaining and overseeing our annual technology assurance schedule and monitoring delivery and our overall governance and risk position
The skills you'll need
To be successful in this role, you'll have experience of working in a risk and controls environment and an understanding of the Enterprise Wide Risk Management framework. As well as this, you'll need to Deliver IT General Controls (ITGC) SOx and non-SOx controls adequacy and effectiveness testing leveraging on prior experience in testing technology controls over areas such as IT application access and IT application change management.”
In addition, you'll need:
- Experience of technology assurance and risk management methodologies with a background of delivering application ITGC and ITAC testing
- Knowledge of how to operate in an audit, assurance or risk function
- Experience of developing relationships with stakeholders and building positive working relationships
- A good understanding of operational risk in a financial services environment
- The ability to lead, coach and support team members