Join us as a Test Automation Specialist
- We’re looking for an ambassador for quality and testing, to join us in a role where you’ll be undertaking and enabling automated testing activities in all delivery models
- You’ll be responsible for the overall test automation infrastructure, including Citrix, Tosca and Jenkins, ensuring availability to enable automation without any problems
- It’s an exciting opportunity to work in an international environment and be at the forefront of a transformation journey in the bank
What you'll do
Joining us in a highly collaborative role, you’ll be contributing to the transformation of testing using quality processes, tools, and methodologies, significantly improving control, accuracy and integrity. A critical part of your role will the maintenance and troubleshooting of test automation infrastructure.
You’ll make sure repeatable, constant and consistent quality is built into all phases of the idea to value lifecycle at reduced cost or reduced time to market. It’s a chance to work with colleagues at multiple levels, and with cross-domain, domain, platform and feature teams, to build in quality as an integral part of all activities.
Additionally, you’ll be:
- Understanding, troubleshooting and resolving issues caused in test automation related to test automation infrastructure
- Maintaining and improving the test infrastructure to enable the team to work seamlessly and efficiently on automation tasks
- Leading and carrying out the yearly upgrades of software in place for test automation, such as Tosca, Tasktop and Jenkins
- Collaborating to refine the scope of manual and automated testing required, the creation of automated test scripts, user documentation and artefacts
- Designing and creating a low maintenance suite of stable, re-usable automated tests, which are usable both within the product or domain and across domains and systems in an end-to-end capacity
The skills you'll need
To be successful in this role, you’ll bring experience of test automation with Tosca and experience in software testing. You’ll also have an understanding of industry standard testing methodologies including different delivery methods such as Waterfall, Agile and Scrum, Iterative Waterfall and ETL. Good Knowledge and an understanding of Citrix and Windows patch management, session printing and Citrix policies would be ideal, although not essential
We’ll also expect you to be fluent in English, and German would also be an advantage.
In addition, we’ll look for you to have:
- Experience in end-to-end and automation testing using the latest tools
- A background of designing, developing and implementing automation frameworks in new environments
- Good hands-on knowledge of Tosca and strong knowledge in scripting, Powershell
- A high level of JIRA knowledge
- The ability to work under pressure, on your own initiative and as part of a team
- An analytical mindset and excellent organisational skills
At NatWest Group, we want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment, we’ll do everything we can to support you. As part of this commitment, we offer flexible working options for some of our roles.
Who we are
NatWest Services (Switzerland) Ltd is an IT service provider and change enabler for the Wealth Businesses of NatWest Group. Our experienced teams are dedicated, determined and enthusiastic in using their capability and drive for innovation to design, build, maintain and run the delivery of an exceptional and sustainable service to UHNW, High Net Worth and Affluent clients.
The NatWest Group Wealth entities offer its clients a comprehensive range of private banking, wealth planning and investment management services through the Coutts, Adam & Company, Private Client Advice & Investment Services (PCAIS) and Premier Banking brands. To anticipate and respond to changing client demand, there is a growing emphasis on delivering a full range of innovative digital services.