Join us as a Customer Service & Operations Delivery Analyst
- Take on a new role in Debt Management Operations, making sure that project deliverables remain on track and that operations are effectively engaged during change mobilisation
- We’ll look to you to analyse, assess and deliver projects and change initiatives and regulatory changes which will affect our systems and processes
- This is an opportunity to manage complex internal and external stakeholder relationships, as you make sure that the delivery aligns with customer and business needs
What you'll do
In this key role, you’ll be analysing and interpreting how changes to the business operating model will impact existing debt management operations procedures. You’ll provide recommendations and your expertise to a bank-wide stakeholder network, and you’ll be acting as an internal consultant to enable and inform effective standards, processes and controls. Ultimately, you'll be supporting our aims to help our customers to return to financial health by helping them manage their debt and obligations to the bank.
Day-to-day, you’ll be:
- Providing an analysis of performance against targets, identifying where improvements can be made
- Facilitating the development of new ideas and supporting the project management of your initiatives and change projects
- Understanding potential changes and translating these to business processes to establish the changes or improvements needed
- Planning and producing relevant policy related reports and MI and gathering and maintaining business critical MI to meet assurance and compliance objectives
The skills you'll need
We’re looking for someone with relevant knowledge of regulatory frameworks and specialist systems. With strong communication skills, you’ll be able to build robust working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
You’ll also have experience in using project management methodologies, such as Prince 2 and P3M. And, if you have experience in analytics with a background in a regulated collections and recoveries environment, this will be an advantage.
In addition, you’ll need:
- Experience in data mining or analytics via SAS, SQL or other coding experience
- Good knowledge of process management and products relating to the business area
- An understanding of the customer product and service proposition
- An awareness of technology governance
- Experience in using business analysis tools and methodologies
- Knowledge of developing business and technical architectures
If you need any adjustments to support your application, such as information in alternative formats or special requirements to access our buildings, or if you’re eligible under the Disability Confident Scheme please contact us and we’ll do everything we can to help.