Join us as a Fraud Specialist Lead, Financial Crime Risk
- This is a highly influential role within our Financial Crime function, where you'll make a tangible difference to our strategy
- As a Fraud technical expert, you'll be defining our policy and appetite and staying up to date with regulatory change and upstream risks
- It's a chance to work in the second line of defence, building close relationships across the bank to drive the our Financial Crime agenda with a particular focus on fraud, as well as the opportunity to develop your existing fraud skills and advance your career
What you'll do
You’ll be defining, developing and maintaining the bank’s Fraud policy, standards and related guidance, appetite and models in line with Fraud legislation, regulation and guidance.
- Act as the bank’s leading technical specialist in Fraud
- Influence and provide Fraud technical expertise to policy, appetite, regulatory change and upstream risks
- Be the bank’s primary deep Fraud technical specialist on both internal and external regulatory engagements
- Act as the escalation point of contact for Fraud complex policy, customer and regulatory matters and approval of relevant operational risks
- Lead and direct the Fraud team to deliver policy, processes, guidance, models and appetite to support the effective control of Fraud risk
The skills you'll need
You'll be a subject matter expert, demonstrating in depth industry knowledge, technical skills and commercial awareness of fraud, broader financial crime risk knowledge and risk management principles.
You'll demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of financial services and the impact of fraud regulation and legislation, and a strong understanding of deploying pan risk strategies across the customer lifecycle.
- Strong stakeholder management skills internally and externally, with evidence of influencing and conflict resolution skills
- The proven ability to convey complex concepts in a clear and concise manner to potentially diverse audiences
- A proven ability to lead of a small team of subject matter experts
If you need any adjustments to support your application, such as information in alternative formats or special requirements to access our buildings, or if you’re eligible under the Disability Confident Scheme please contact us and we’ll do everything we can to help.