Join us as a Financial Crime Risk Management Insights Lead
- In your new, high profile role, you'll have the ability to influence and shape bank decisions by executive level senior management through insightful analysis of data and MI
- It's a chance to innovatively use data, analytics and insights to influence key stakeholders and executives
- If you have a strategic mind, and ability to see the bigger picture, then this role will allow you to progress your career
What you'll do
You’ll lead a team which helps assess financial crime risks, the bank’s control framework and the actions required to effectively mitigate the risks of money laundering, breaches of sanctions, terrorism financing, bribery and corruption.
- Make sure that the business addresses financial crime risk concerns within the management of their customer, geographic and product portfolio life cycle and undertake the robust remediation of known risks
- Escalate concerns in a timely manner when aware of regulatory non-compliance or policy requirements not being followed
- Work collaboratively with other business units and functional leadership teams with regards to effective financial crime risk management
- Manage the headcount resourcing and budget for the team within in a cost effective manner
- Advocate the simplification of processes and procedures to support a right first time culture
The skills you'll need
You'll need a deep understanding of the financial service industry, and a robust and broad understanding of risk management principles and regulatory framework. You should also have technical expertise of relevant political and legislative developments across the financial industry, with the ability to guide and influence business representatives on related matters.
You’ll also need:
- The ability to analyse data and information and create impactful and insightful reporting and management information
- Excellent stakeholder management, communication and influencing skills
- Experience of designing and executing financial crime risk assessments and testing and monitoring activities
If you need any adjustments to support your application, such as information in alternative formats or special requirements to access our buildings, or if you’re eligible under the Disability Confident Scheme please contact us and we’ll do everything we can to help.