Join us as a Markets Data Management Manager
- In this influential role, you’ll define, drive and shape the culture of your department, embedding strategic goals throughout all levels
- You’ll be leading the people and function who facilitate the on-boarding, reference data, off-boarding and in-life cycle events of the customer
- Hone your stakeholder management and influencing skills in a role where you’ll be able to build your network and gain exposure for your work
What you'll do
As a Markets Data Management Manager, you’ll be working with your teams and stakeholders to identify and improve operational efficiency for the customer life-cycle. You’ll compare and contrast alternative options for simplification, strategic planning and investment. In order to inspire and educate your team, you’ll seek out opportunities to engage with new and existing functions and learn new skills.
We’ll look to you to maintain an in-depth understanding of the end-to-end customer lifecycle to identify opportunities for optimisation and to provide an excellent customer experience.
You’ll also be:
- Working with internal stakeholders to make sure they fully understand the team's strategy and agenda, building a climate of continuous improvement
- Executing projects on behalf of your stakeholders and formulating plans in-line with risk, cost and time requirements
- Making sure that your team fully understand their role in the customer in-life cycle management
- Participating in industry forums and regularly reviewing market initiatives in order to maintain and drive forward data quality best practice
- Driving disciplined cost management and a culture of cost consciousness and operational excellence
The skills you'll need
You’ll have previous experience of leading and motivating teams, alongside the ability to build, maintain and enhance relationships at all levels. We’ll expect you to have the ability to analyse and diagnose issues, alongside experience of delivering long term plans and large scale projects.
You’ll also need:
- Extensive experience in the financial services industry
- A background of working in a rapidly evolving and changing environment with minimum line management
- A track record of implementing process improvements and creating robust operational risk control frameworks
- The ability to create a culture that will drive productivity and ensure quality and change management
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with experience of influencing others and winning support