Join us as a Trust Associate
- We’ll look to you to deliver successful outcomes for your customers by investigating their queries and understanding their needs
- You’ll be liaising with customers and businesses to accurately collect information in order to solve their queries
- You’ll be able to showcase your knowledge and enthusiasm as you deal with a variety of different customers on a daily basis
What you'll do
As a Trust Associate, you’ll be responding to queries from customers promptly and tactfully within our SLAs. We’re looking for someone with strong interpersonal skills to listen to our customers, develop relationships with them and maintain an understanding of their needs at all times.
Your day-to-day will include:
- Authorising and investigating all transactions to our KPIs
- Collecting and analysing the required information from the customers and businesses
- Reviewing processes which could be automated or enhanced to improve the customer and business experience
The skills you'll need
In order to excel in this role, you’ll have strong customer service abilities along with customer and industry knowledge. You’ll also work well in a fast-paced environment and have good organisational skills to deliver to deadlines.
Along with the ability to coach and develop others, you'll need a STEP diploma in England, Wales or Scotland, an ATT qualification with an Inheritance Tax, Trust and Estate paper, or a high level of specialist technical or taxation knowledge gained by experience in the trust field.
You’ll also demonstrate:
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- An awareness of changes in trends, policies and regulations
- An understanding of our industry and its customers
- Experience of managing stakeholder relationships
If you need any adjustments to support your application, such as information in alternative formats or special requirements to access our buildings, or if you’re eligible under the Disability Confident Scheme please contact us and we’ll do everything we can to help.