Join us as a Regulatory Manager
- We'll look to you to lead a specialist team of Regulatory professionals, responsible for identifying, assessing and effectively implementing regulatory change across all Supply Chain frameworks
- As a custodian of Regulatory Change across Supply Chain Services, you'll be accountable for the adequate interpretation and effective implementation of Regulatory change across Supply Chain Services
- You'll be improving the understanding and awareness of regulatory risk across the global Supply Chain department, making sure that risks are appropriately identified, assessed, mitigated, monitored and reported in an effective manner
What you'll do
As a Regulatory Manager, you’ll be delivering risk management initiatives that support the effective application of the operational risk framework and conduct risk obligations, with an opportunity to improve the understanding and effective management of risk across the bank.
You’ll support the business in managing the risks which exist, making sure mechanisms are in place to identify, report, manage and mitigate risk within a defined risk appetite, working in conjunction with the second line of defence.
Day-to-day, you’ll be:
- Producing valued Regulatory updates for executives on both known and upstream regulatory changes and their impact on the banks Supply Chain frameworks
- Developing effective stakeholder relationships with other Regulatory subject matter experts across the bank
- Delivering the interrogation and analysis of relevant management information, supporting effective risk management on the part of your stakeholders
- Developing guidance notes, training material and content, to up-skill the broader first line of defence function and businesses
- Supporting management in facilitating regular stakeholder meetings and key forums through the preparation and issuing of supporting paperwork and assessing regulatory impacts
- Building and maintaining trusted working partnerships across the organisation and franchises, to inform and gather intelligence on emerging and future risks and controls
The skills you'll need
To be successful in this role, you’ll demonstrate knowledge of how a large financial services organisation operates and bring experience of working in a first or second line of defence risk role.
You’ll also bring:
- A clear track record of achievement and delivery
- Knowledge of risk assessment and scenario analysis methodologies
- Knowledge of operational risk management
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal and the ability to influence at all levels
If you need any adjustments to support your application, such as information in alternative formats or special requirements to access our buildings, or if you’re eligible under the Disability Confident Scheme please contact us and we’ll do everything we can to help.