- To be eligible for our Structured Finance programme, you’ll need to have, or be on course to achieving a 2:1 in your degree
- We’re looking for people with the curiosity to approach things from fresh perspectives, the ability to build meaningful relationships, and the determination to shape the best solutions for our customers
- You’re motivated and ambitious, and you bring integrity, creativity and a real customer focus to your work
About the programme
As a graduate trainee in Structured Finance, we’ll equip you with the knowledge, skills and experiences you’ll need to make a significant impact and become a leading debt banker. You’ll be working with some of the most sophisticated customers in Europe, building meaningful relationships with customers from medium sized corporations to blue chip companies and leading private equity sponsors.
We’ll reward you with a competitive starting salary. And on top of your salary, you’ll also have access to our flexible benefits package.
Over the course of this two-year programme you’ll:
- Gain debt product experience across loans, bonds, private placements, acquisition financing and derivatives
- Get a real insight into product development and digital banking
- Develop a deep understanding of our clients’ needs and expertise in the products we offer
- Build robust financial modelling, credit analysis and risk management skills
- Develop the confidence to pitch ideas, develop solutions and challenge the status quo
About the business area
You’ll be joining us in Structured Finance, where we provide debt product specialist solutions and first class advisory services to UK and European corporate and private equity clients.
We cover a broad range of specialisms, from acquisition financing and specialist asset-backed financing, to leveraged buyouts and project finance for greenfield renewable energy projects. Working across these areas will bring you into close contact with various teams, including our market-leading bond and derivative syndicate, and execution franchise in NatWest Markets.
If you need any adjustments to support your application, such as information in alternative formats or special requirements to access our buildings, or if you’re eligible under the Disability Confident Scheme please contact us and we’ll do everything we can to help.