- To be eligible for our Structured Finance internship, you’ll need to be in your penultimate year of university and on course to achieving a 2:1 in your degree
- We’re looking for people with the curiosity to approach things from fresh perspectives, the ability to build meaningful relationships, and the determination to shape the best solutions for our customers
- You’re motivated, ambitious, and you bring integrity, creativity and a real customer focus to your work
About the programme
Over the course of this eight-week summer internship, we’ll give you a taste of what it’s like to work with us, along with valuable experience to help guide your career choices.
We’ll reward you with a starting salary of £21,500 pro rata, depending on your location.
For eight weeks, you can expect to:
- Learn about our culture, values and goals and build an understanding of the products and services we provide
- Attend training workshops, get involved with our day to day work, and take part in a business improvement project
- Develop your team working, planning, creative thinking and problem-solving skills
- See first-hand how we work together to deliver an outstanding service for our customers
- Experience what it’s like to work in a purpose led organisation that puts the customer at the heart of decision making
About the business area
You’ll be joining us in Structured Finance, where we provide debt product specialist solutions and first-class advisory services to UK and European corporate and private equity clients.
We cover a broad range of specialisms, from acquisition financing and specialist asset-backed financing, to leveraged buyouts and project finance for greenfield renewable energy projects. Working across these areas will bring you into close contact with various teams, including our market-leading bond and derivative syndicate, and execution franchise in NatWest Markets.
If you need any adjustments to support your application, such as information in alternative formats or special requirements to access our buildings, or if you’re eligible under the Disability Confident Scheme please contact us and we’ll do everything we can to help.