- To be eligible for our Commercial Banking internship, you’ll need to be in your penultimate year of university and be on course to achieving a 2:1 in your degree
- We’re looking for people with the curiosity to approach things from fresh perspectives, the ability to build meaningful relationships, and the determination to shape the best solutions for our customers
- You’re motivated, forward thinking and ambitious, and you bring integrity, creativity and a real customer focus to your work
About the programme
Over the course of this eight-week summer internship, we’ll give you a taste of what it’s like to work with us, along with valuable experience to help guide your career choices.
We’ll reward you with a starting salary of £21,500 pro rata, depending on your location.
For eight weeks, you can expect to:
- Learn about our culture, values and goals and build an understanding of the products and services we provide
- Attend training workshops, get involved with our day to day work, and take part in a business improvement project
- Develop your team working, planning, creative thinking and problem solving skills
- See first-hand how we work together to deliver an outstanding service for our customers
- Experience what it’s like to work in a purpose led organisation that puts the customer at the heart of decision making
About the business area
You’ll be joining us in Commercial Banking, where we build strong relationships with commercial customers and help UK businesses to prosper. From start-ups to FTSE100 customers, we bring a wide range of banking services and innovative banking solutions to businesses across the UK.
If you need any adjustments to support your application, such as information in alternative formats or special requirements to access our buildings, or if you’re eligible under the Disability Confident Scheme please contact us and we’ll do everything we can to help.