- To be eligible for our Human Resources internship, you’ll need to be in your penultimate year of university and be on course to achieving a 2:1 in your degree
- We’re looking for people who are passionate about understanding and supporting others; people with a talent for building great relationships built on understanding, empathy and trust
- You’ll demonstrate great communication skills, a strong collaborative ethos and excellent organisational skills
About the programme
Over the course of this eight-week summer internship, we’ll give you a taste of what it’s like to work with us, along with valuable experience to help guide your career choices.
We’ll reward you with a starting salary of £21,500 pro rata, depending on your location.
For eight weeks, you can expect to:
- Learn about our culture, values and goals and build an understanding of the products and services we provide
- Attend training workshops, get involved with our day to day work, and take part in a business improvement project
- Develop your team working, planning, creative thinking and problem solving skills
- See first-hand how we work together to deliver an outstanding service for our customers
- Experience what it’s like to work in a purpose led organisation that puts the customer at the heart of decision making
About the business area
In HR it’s our job to make the bank a great place to work. A place where everyone is treated fairly and able to fulfil their potential. This comes down to understanding people, and how we work best together.
We shape and deliver strategy for the business in areas like recruitment, learning, reward, and inclusion, to make sure we have the people, skills and perspectives we need to deliver for our customers.
If you need any adjustments to support your application, such as information in alternative formats or special requirements to access our buildings, or if you’re eligible under the Disability Confident Scheme please contact us and we’ll do everything we can to help.