- To be eligible for our RBS International programme, you’ll need to have, or be on course to achieving a 2:2 in your degree
- We’re looking for people with a genuine enthusiasm for building a diverse skill set and helping us shape a bank for the future
- You’ll bring creativity, an eye for detail and a good sense of judgment, and enjoy problem solving and overcoming challenges
About the programme
As a graduate trainee at RBS International, we’ll equip you with the skills, knowledge and experience you’ll need to become a leading professional at RBS International. You’ll spend time with the teams that support our customer-facing colleagues to deliver an outstanding banking service to each of our customers every day.
We’ll reward you with a starting salary of £31,850 a year. And on top of your salary, you’ll also have access to our flexible benefits package.
This is a two-year programme, where you can look forward to:
- Getting involved in a range of projects and initiatives on top of your everyday role, giving you the chance to develop at a fast pace
- Exposure to our executive committee and a unique opportunity to learn from colleagues at the top of our business
- Building your professional network working with colleagues from across our jurisdictions
- Exposure to the customer journeys in the Local, Private and Institutional sectors
About the business area
RBS International is a wholesale bank operating under five brands – RBS International, NatWest International, Isle of Man Bank, Coutts Crown Dependencies, and NatWest-TDS (Trustee Depository Services).
RBS International is headquartered in Jersey, with a presence in Guernsey, the Isle of Man, Gibraltar, Luxembourg, Edinburgh and London. Depending on your role, our graduate programme for 2021 may provide the opportunity to travel around our business.