Join us as Technical Scrum Master
- This is an exciting opportunity for someone interested in working in an international environment
- You’ll have the chance to interact with various stakeholders and share your technical expertise within an agile, collaborative organisation
- You'll be joining our bank as it's transforming its architecture, pushing forward with innovative solutions in various technologies
What you'll do
As a Technical Scrum Master, you’ll be the development and technical delivery manager supporting Journey and Product Owners and key technology stakeholders in managing the product lifecycles. You’ll oversee the sprint and product backlog management, while collaborating with our Business and IT stakeholders providing communications and IT solutions.
Your other key responsibilities will include:
- Providing consultancy of our business and technology stakeholders on fit-for-purpose solutions
- Creating and collecting regular and mandatory management information and status reports
- Frequently and officially collaborating with Recovery and Incident management
- Delivering requirements management and engineering for our team in Jira
The skills you'll need
We’re looking for a certified Scrum Master with a strong technical background. You’ll have good leadership skills with experience in IT project or application management. We’ll also look for you to be solution and service oriented, and have the ability to take ownership in driving solutions and improvements through to completion. Ideally, you’ll have a university degree or equivalent in computer science or finance management.
You’ll also need to speak and write fluently in English, with German being an advantage.
On top of this, you’ll demonstrate:
- Hands-on experience in Avaloq implementation projects, ideally backed by knowledge of Restful web service technologies
- Proficiency in software delivery lifecycles including change management in agile and waterfall methodologies
- Excellent organisation, problem solving and time management skills
- Strategic and structured thinking
- The ability to quickly familiarise yourself with solution architectures of multi-tier technology stacks
- Knowledge of JIRA and Confluence
At NatWest Group, we want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment, we’ll do everything we can to support you. As part of this commitment, we offer flexible working options for some of our roles.
Who we are
NatWest Services (Switzerland) Ltd is an IT service provider and change enabler for the Wealth Businesses of NatWest Group. Our experienced teams are dedicated, determined and enthusiastic in using their capability and drive for innovation to design, build, maintain and run the delivery of an exceptional and sustainable service to UHNW, High Net Worth and Affluent clients.
The NatWest Group Wealth entities offer its clients a comprehensive range of private banking, wealth planning and investment management services through the Coutts, Adam & Company, Private Client Advice & Investment Services (PCAIS) and Premier Banking brands. To anticipate and respond to changing client demand, there is a growing emphasis on delivering a full range of innovative digital services.