Join us as a Business Analyst
- Take on a critical role in defining and realising fantastic solutions, processes, benefits and new opportunities to deliver to our stakeholders
- You'll be working in a vibrant, forward looking team and helping us to shape the future of our business
- It’s a great chance to hit the ground running, take advantage of our development opportunities, and advance your career
What you'll do
This role is based in NatWest Group COO Change team, but will be specifically focused on T&TR related initiatives. The key objective of the project is to provide a strategic framework which is able to deliver regulatory reporting requirements for a number of regulations such as MiFID, CFTC, EMIR, MAS and SFTR.
You'll be working on rules creation for reporting rates and credit products, data migration (migration of data internally among vendor application to new reporting platform), Op model and CFTC, EMIR regulation rules.
You'll be supporting the analysis of complex cross franchise and pan bank requirements, while capturing, validating and documenting business and system requirements and making sure that they are in line with key strategic principles. In the course of your work, we’ll also look to you to build, manage and maintain a positive working relationship with stakeholders and third party suppliers across multiple franchises and functions.
- Create and maintain documentation, as well as support controls and quality assurance for key stakeholders and suppliers
- Identify and support cut-over and implementation tasks
- Trace and link business requirements to future state design
- Create and execute test scenarios and test scripts at various stages of the project in order to validate the solution design
- Facilitate user acceptance testing and support business users in executing the user acceptance testing
The skills you'll need
You’ll need to hold an appropriate business analyst certification, such as BAX, CPRE and CBAP. Additionally, you’ll have an analytical mindset, with strong organisational skills and the ability to prioritise your work.
You’ll also need:
- Experience of applying business analysis tools and techniques
- A background of delivering business analysis in a technology or IT function
- Strong stakeholder management skills