Join us as a Desk Analytics Platform Lead
- This is an opportunity to join the Quantitative Desk Analytics team who provide desk aligned quantitative expertise across Trading, the Capital Management Unit and Capital Markets
- You’ll truly shape and implement our business wide strategy for developing and delivering analytics
- This is a deeply collaborative role, driving change across Quantitative Analytics, the business and Technology
What you'll do
We’re looking for a Platform lead to take ownership and drive forward the design and development of our strategic analytics platform.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Taking ownership of and driving forward the current analytics delivery platform
- Working across the quant group and Technology to build out the strategic infrastructure, ensuring collaboration and integration of core analytics and data access
- Working closely with the business to enable them to use quant analytics and develop and share their own
- Developing frameworks for self-service access
- Making sure that analytics and applications are developed and delivered within a well-controlled and flexible environment
The skills you'll need
To join us in this role, you’ll hold a masters or doctoral degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics coupled with significant experience working in a technology or quant development role, focused on analytics delivery strategy.
You’ll ideally have a strong technical background and experience of building core analytics platforms.
You’ll also need:
- Excellent problem solving, computing and analysis skills
- Excellent programming skills, in Python and ideally C++
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
If you need any adjustments to support your application, such as information in alternative formats or special requirements to access our buildings, or if you’re eligible under the Disability Confident Scheme please contact us and we’ll do everything we can to help.