Our people work differently depending on their jobs and needs. From home working to job sharing, visit the remote and flexible working page on our website to find out more.
This role is based in the United Kingdom and as such all normal working days must be carried out in the United Kingdom.
Join us as a Quantitative Desk Analyst
- Join our core SoDA development team, our in house python based platform, enabling rapid development and delivery of analytics and tools across our FO businesses
- You’ll be responsible for taking forward our current SoDA infrastructure, designing, developing and managing the development, build environment and code base used by quants to deliver to the business
- It’s a chance to have a tangible effect on our function, put your existing skills to the test and advance your career
What you'll do
As a Quantitative Desk Analyst, you’ll be working closely with the business to develop analytics and associated tools via the on-desk analytics framework and deliver through an appropriate platform, such as Jupyter, Dash or Symphony.
- Work closely with the desk strats and wider quant team to ensure we can deliver analytics and tools to the business in a timely and controlled way
- Collaborate with tech teams to both influence and benefit from shared technologies
- Be responsible for the SoDA development environment, including repository and build tools
- Manage the code base to ensure appropriate sharing and reuse of core components
- Manage the CICD pipeline to enable rapid deployment of code, apps and containers
The skills you'll need
You’ll need experience of developing a Python based development environment, in particular in designing and supporting the code infrastructure and deployment technologies, and ideally some familiarity with quantitative modelling and development. You should be self-driven, capable of working both independently and in a team environment, and ideally hold a STEM qualification.
You’ll also need:
- Expert level knowledge of Python
- Extensive experience with continuous integration, deployment pipelines and tooling
- An understanding of and experience with DevOps and GitOps methodologies
- Experience with containerisation, Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience of Dev and Prod environment requirements
If you need any adjustments to support your application, such as information in alternative formats or special requirements to access our buildings, or if you’re eligible under the Disability Confident Scheme please contact us and we’ll do everything we can to help.