Join us as a Solution Architect
- This is an opportunity for an experienced Solution Architect to help us define the high level technical architecture and design for your assigned scope that provides solutions to deliver great business outcomes and meets our longer term strategy
- You’ll define and communicate a shared technical and architectural vision of end-to-end designs that may span multiple platforms and domains
- Take on this exciting new challenge and hone your technical capabilities while advancing your career and building your network across the bank
- You can be based in any UK location
What you'll do
We’ll look to you to influence and promote the collaboration across platform and domain teams on the solution delivery. Partnering with platform and domain teams, you’ll elaborate the solution and its interfaces, validating technology assumptions, evaluating implementation alternatives, and creating the continuous delivery pipeline.
You’ll also provide analysis of options and deliver end-to-end solution designs using the relevant building blocks, as well as producing designs for features, in line with the domain technology roadmap, that allow frequent incremental delivery of value to be included in product backlog.
On top of this, you’ll be:
- Owning the technical design issues and driving resolution through the iteration of the technical solution design
- Participating in activities to shape requirements, validating designs and prototypes to deliver change that aligns with the target architecture
- Promoting adaptive design practices to drive collaboration of feature teams around a common technical vision using continuous feedback
- Making recommendations of potential impacts to existing and prospective customers of the latest technology and customer trends
The skills you'll need
As a Solution Architect, you’ll bring expert knowledge of application architecture, and in business data or infrastructure architecture with working knowledge of industry architecture frameworks such as TOGAF or ArchiMate. You’ll also need an understanding of Agile and contemporary methodologies with experience of working in Agile teams.
As well as this, you'll need knowledge of marketing technology stacks and components and an expert understanding of privacy, ethical and legal concerns over the use of data.
On top of this, you’ll bring:
- Product knowledge of the vendor offering in the marketing technology space, such as Adobe, Salesforce, Google and Oracle
- Experience of cloud technologies such as Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud, Platform, Microsoft, and Azure
- Experience of defining application architectures and roadmaps for complex solutions working for all layers of the technical architecture
- A background in delivering solutions that securely span a complex infrastructure domain
- Experience of systems development change lifecycles, best practices and approaches
- Excellent collaboration skills with the ability to communicate complex technical concepts clearly to peers and leadership level colleagues
If you need any adjustments to support your application, such as information in alternative formats or special requirements to access our buildings, or if you’re eligible under the Disability Confident Scheme please contact us and we’ll do everything we can to help.