Join us as a Business Analyst
- Working on our Financial Consolidation Cloud Services project, you'll be supporting project scoping and analysis activity on behalf of Finance Change, the Finance business and experts, and Finance IT
- We’ll look to you to work with Financial Control and Finance Change to understand, document and remediate the data quality issues that drive inefficient data collection
- This is an excellent opportunity to hone your skills as you provide analysis, problem solving, and project risk and issue management expertise
What you'll do
As a Business Analyst, you’ll produce analysis and recommended architecture, process and operating model options while understanding the bigger picture for Finance. You'll be supporting the Finance Change Project Manager and working closely with other business analysts to deliver Finance deliverables and meet Finance delivery milestones.
Additionally, you’ll manage the resolution of any customer related queries or issues which may require detailed business analysis and engagement with Technology Services. You’ll also be contributing to the legal entity rationalisation and simplification processes, making sure that excess capital or surplus shareholder funds are repaid to the parent legal entities on a timely and frequent basis, in the most cost-efficient manner.
As well as this, you’ll be:
- Hosting key forums between Finance and IT and making sure planned milestones are on track
- Replacing VaDER or DaRT tools or optimising the NatWest Markets balance sheet verification process
- Assisting senior management in implementing centrally controlled and systematic methodology for regulatory capital planning and capital usage across the bank and its major subsidiaries
- Managing relationships with Finance users and wider stakeholders
- Working with Finance stakeholders to make sure that their requirements are understood and solutions being implemented are fit for purpose
The skills you'll need
We’re looking for someone with significant experience in treasury, risk, regulatory, product or accounting and background in capital planning. You should be able to think strategically and translate strategic visions into practical roadmaps and plans. You’ll have the ability to challenge opinions, offer alternatives and construct compelling arguments to support an opinion.
Additionally, we’ll be looking for:
- Experience of project management
- Knowledge of IAS
- Strong influencing and negotiating skills with a background of managing relationships with senior stakeholders
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills with the ability to work across different teams and levels