Join us as a Climate Control Business Analyst
- Take on a critical role defining and realising fantastic solutions, processes, benefits and new opportunities to deliver to our stakeholders in Climate Data & Analytics
- You'll be working in a vibrant, forward looking team and helping us to shape the future of our business
- It’s a great chance to hit the ground running and make a tangible impact on our function
What you'll do
In your new role, you’ll be managing the analysis of complex cross franchise and pan bank requirements, while capturing, validating and documenting business, data controls and system requirements and making sure that they are in line with key strategic principles. In the course of your work, we’ll also look to you to build, manage and maintain a positive working relationship with stakeholders and third party suppliers across multiple franchises and functions.
- Create and maintain documentation, as well as support controls and quality assurance for key stakeholders and suppliers
- Identify and support cut-over and implementation tasks
- Trace and link business requirements to future state design
- Create and execute test scenarios and test scripts at various stages of the project in order to validate the solution design
- Facilitate user acceptance testing and support business users in executing the user acceptance testing
The skills you'll need
To succeed in this role, you’ll need to hold an appropriate business analyst certification, such as BAX, CPRE and CBAP. Additionally, you’ll have an analytical mindset, with strong organisational skills and the ability to prioritise your work. Alongside this, you'll need hands-on experience of documenting business, system and control requirements, as well as exposure to building and maintaining data controls framework.
You’ll also need:
- An understanding of tools and practices to provide assurance on data quality to support various disclosures and reporting
- Strong technical skills, with the ability to query large volumes of data for analytics and business impact
- Experience of applying business analysis tools and techniques
- A background of delivering business analysis in an Audit, Controls, Technology or IT function
- Strong stakeholder management skills
If you need any adjustments to support your application, such as information in alternative formats or special requirements to access our buildings, or if you’re eligible under the Disability Confident Scheme please contact us and we’ll do everything we can to help.