Join us as a Premier Banking Specialist in Premier Banking
- Join our expanding Wealth Banking team based in Manchester to support our high net worth customers
- As the first point of contact for our Premier customers, you’ll be aiming to exceed their expectations and deliver excellent service
- You’ll be delivering financial reviews, helping our customers to choose the right financial products and services that suit their unique needs
- If you have a passion for delivering excellent communication and relationship building skills, this role could be a major stepping stone onto a rewarding career path
- You'll work both from home and the office so you'll need to be able to travel to the Manchester office when required
What you'll do
In your new role, you’ll be working closely with our high net worth, Premier customers, delivering excellent service every time. You’ll be providing them with accurate and unbiased information to allow them to choose financial products and services that suit their needs. As a highly organised person, you’ll maintain your own effective diary management, balancing proactive contact with planned customer meetings.
Additionally, you’ll be:
- Completing outbound care calls to grow and maintain relationships with your customers
- Proactively educating customers in the different ways they can do their banking
- Developing and maintaining relationships with colleagues in the front-line to better support your customers
- Resolving complaints and errors quickly and effectively, making sure that the relationship with the customer is fully restored
The skills you'll need
In this role, you’ll need to have the ability and enjoy delivering exceptional service to high net worth clients and or influential people. We’ll look for a background of working with and meeting performance measures, and meeting customer needs in a customer service environment. You’ll also have good planning, organisational and time management skills, with the ability to work unsupervised.
You’ll also be expected to have:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, to be able to talk to customers over the phone and through our video banking service
- Experience of working within a regulatory environment
- Good technology skills and experience of working with Microsoft Office, custom databases and software programmes
What else you'll need to know
We’re here for our customers when they need us, so you’ll need to be flexible and able to commit to a rotating work pattern. You’ll work a 7 hour day on a rotational shift pattern between 8am and up to 8pm Monday to Thursday and 6pm on Fridays. You’ll also work one or two Saturdays a month. We can discuss your hours of work with you in more detail during your interview.
You'll enjoy a comprehensive training programme and on-going coaching to support your development. When you’re ready, there’ll be opportunities to gain professional qualifications to help build your Wealth banking career.
How we'll reward you
Salary: £22,398 per year
You’ll join on a competitive salary of £22,398 (which is £12.30 per hour) and in addition you’ll receive money to help you save for retirement. You can choose from a range of protection, healthcare or lifestyle benefits from RBSelect, our fully flexible reward programme.
Visit our reward and benefits page for more information on the benefit packages we offer.
If you need any adjustments to support your application, such as information in alternative formats or special requirements to access our buildings, or if you’re eligible under the Disability Confident Scheme please contact us and we’ll do everything we can to help.