Join us as a Avaloq Developer Lending
- We’re looking for an experienced technical analyst and software developer to enhance our team in Zürich
- You’ll be supporting the migration of the existing lending platform to support Person 2, along with further projects and run the bank support
- It’s a critical role which will see you collaborate with a range of stakeholders, offering excellent exposure for you and your work
What you'll do
As a Technical Lead, you’ll be supporting projects with a focus on topics around the credit lifecycle and processing of credit applications, sanctioning, drawdown, redemption, monitoring and repayment. You’ll be supporting Avaloq parameterisation and the development of software changes on lending and risk topics.
Additionally, you’ll be:
- Providing business analysis for change requests and incidents
- Collaborating closely with stakeholders to ensure fit-for-purpose and end-to-end functionality
- Supporting incident management and providing third level support
- Contributing to technical testing activities during release cycles
The skills you'll need
To be successful in this role, you’ll need software development experience in Avaloq Script and Credit modules and you’ll be a specialist in Avaloq parameterisation, with experience of Person 2 object model. You’ll a have a university degree or equivalent in engineering, ideally Computer Science. This will be coupled with general software programming experience and a solid understanding of modern front-end development platforms. And, if you have experience with micro-services and API management, this would be an advantage.
You’ll also need:
- A solid understanding of Oracle databases and PL/SQL.
- An analytical, structured and efficient way of working and the ability to deliver complex solutions independently
- A very good command of English and excellent communication skills
- A good business understanding of lending and risk processes and experience of delivering successful lending and risk projects, following Agile methodologies
- An understanding of UK banking and regulations
At NatWest Group, we want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment, we’ll do everything we can to support you. As part of this commitment, we offer flexible working options for some of our roles.
Who we are
NatWest Services (Switzerland) Ltd is an IT service provider and change enabler for the Wealth Businesses of NatWest Group. Our experienced teams are dedicated, determined and enthusiastic in using their capability and drive for innovation to design, build, maintain and run the delivery of an exceptional and sustainable service to UHNW, High Net Worth and Affluent clients.
The NatWest Group Wealth entities offer its clients a comprehensive range of private banking, wealth planning and investment management services through the Coutts, Adam & Company, Private Client Advice & Investment Services (PCAIS) and Premier Banking brands. To anticipate and respond to changing client demand, there is a growing emphasis on delivering a full range of innovative digital services.