Join us as a Technical Security Officer / Analyst
- This is an exciting opportunity for someone interested in working in an international environment
- You’ll be interacting with a wide range of stakeholders and sharing your technical expertise in an agile, collaborative organisation
- Join our bank as we’re transforming our architecture, pushing forward with innovative solutions in various technologies
What you'll do
You’ll be part of a small IT Security & Risk team that is responsible for Wealth security and IT risk management. As a Technical Security Officer / Analyst, you’ll make sure that the Wealth business remains on an acceptable information and IT security risk level, and that the bank is protected against the dynamic cyber threat landscape and compliant with the bank-wide policy framework, especially the security and IT resilience policy. You’ll play a key role in strengthening our security detection and response capabilities by identifying vulnerabilities and potential cyberattacks.
Your other key responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining and continuously improving security monitoring use cases
- Conducting preliminary log analysis and correlation of security logs
- Identifying security incidents and providing security incident management support
- Maintaining our security incident management process and playbooks and conducting regular exercises to verify adequacy
- Support in all kinds of vulnerability detection, support solution remediation design including coordination of remediation effort
- Assure system/environment hardening compliance (CIS benchmarks) within our Wealth estate
The skills you'll need
We’re looking for someone with very strong knowledge and experience in the area of security operations, especially security monitoring and security incident management. Additionally, you’ll have capabilities to analyse security logs and experience in security monitoring and log collection systems (preferably Splunk), as well as a good understanding of vulnerability management. You’ll also need a degree in IT or a related area, ideally in IT/Information Security.
You’ll need to speak and write fluently in German and English. Experience in the financial industry and with Tenable Nessus would be beneficial.
On top of this, you’ll demonstrate:
- Broad knowledge of IT security across the different layers, especially network and perimeter security
- A fundamental understanding of the cyber security threat landscape and attack vectors
- Experience with Splunk, including Enterprise Security
At NatWest Group, we want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment, we’ll do everything we can to support you. As part of this commitment, we offer flexible working options for some of our roles.
Who we are
NatWest Services (Switzerland) Ltd is an IT service provider and change enabler for the Wealth Businesses of NatWest Group. Our experienced teams are dedicated, determined and enthusiastic in using their capability and drive for innovation to design, build, maintain and run the delivery of an exceptional and sustainable service to UHNW, High Net Worth and Affluent clients.
The NatWest Group Wealth entities offer its clients a comprehensive range of private banking, wealth planning and investment management services through the Coutts, Adam & Company, Private Client Advice & Investment Services (PCAIS) and Premier Banking brands. To anticipate and respond to changing client demand, there is a growing emphasis on delivering a full range of innovative digital services.