Join us as a Project Analyst
- This is an opportunity to support our project managers to develop the design, build and delivery of the project scope within time, cost, quality and risk profile
- You’ll have the chance to make a tangible impact on the function, while benefiting from great development opportunities, as you design and deliver remediation solutions for a small portfolio of bespoke projects
- Hone your existing analytical skills and advance your career in this critical role
What you'll do
In your new role, you'll prepare and develop aspects of project plans, controls and resource plans as directed by project managers. You’ll manage key progress check points to be monitored and controlled by senior colleagues, and provide status reports to senior colleagues showing the progress against plans and making sure that the project remains in scope.
It’s a highly collaborative role and you’ll be working closely with others in the project and wider teams to achieve goals, and developing a positive working relationship with stakeholders across a range of functions and franchises. In addition, you'll design target operating models and new operational processes, and lead Change business analyst’s to deliver through cost, quality and time dependencies.
- Provide support with the traceability matrix
- Support the business requirements process and make sure that there is a platform for requirements to be gathered consistently against business objectives
- Identify resource requirements against the project plans
- Track, report on and realise project benefits
- Manage, or assure, any project risks, assumptions, issues and dependencies
- Conduct data analysis as required and depending on experience
The skills you'll need
We’re looking for someone with experience of change management and detailed knowledge and experience of the project lifecycle. You’ll have good organisational skills with the ability to plan and manage your workload effectively, and you’ll need to have a keen eye for detail.
You’ll also need:
- The ability to plan and track through end to end projects and report at senior forums
- Experience of delivering project analysis in a technology or IT function
- Knowledge of cultural change methodologies
- An awareness of flexible working environments and challenges
- Experience in supporting and using project management tools
- The ability to work with minimal supervision, using your own initiative and judgement
If you need any adjustments to support your application, such as information in alternative formats or special requirements to access our buildings, or if you’re eligible under the Disability Confident Scheme please contact us and we’ll do everything we can to help.