Join us as a Production Manager
- You’ll be joining a fast growing Digital Delivery team responsible for Online Banking and other digital solutions across web and mobile channels
- You'll support the team’s activities to make sure that the platform’s integrity is maintained in line with the platform and technical roadmap releases, while also managing demand from discretionary and mandatory change requests
- It’s an opportunity to make a real impact and be pivotal in the success of our business, while benefiting from great variety and stakeholder exposure
What you'll do
As a Production Manager, you’ll contribute to the delivery of a robust production management, infrastructure and application support service for the Online Banking platform. You'll also manage in-bound work requests and ensure both efficient and effective prioritisation and scheduling of work across the domain, using transparency and fast feedback loops to identify scheduling problems or other issues.
Along with managing relationships with colleagues, third party suppliers and relevant cross-domain stakeholders, you'll act as an escalation point for incidents, working with Recovery Management/ Infrastructure Services / Development squads to support root cause analysis and drive relevant recovery activities. As such, you'll establish an environment of continual learning and feedback with particular focus on automation, scalability, continuous integration and continuous delivery.
You'll also be:
- Supporting the team’s activity to ensure that the platform’s integrity is in line with the technical roadmap and lifecycle activities. You’ll ensure that applications and infrastructures are fully compliant with mandated standards and you’ll collaborate with feature teams to understand the upcoming changes and prevent potential issues occurring
- Providing line management and technical leadership to the growing Production Support function
- Managing a development squad for fast incident resolution and the release of small enhancements
- Working closely with the Release Train Manager and Development squads to facilitate transition of new features / releases into the Production environment
The skills you'll need
We’re looking for an Agile and DevOps practitioner with extensive experience in a similar position. You’ll bring experience in continuous delivery and continuous integration, along with solid understanding of development methodologies and SDLC lifecycle and an understanding of cloud and micro service / API like architecture.
You'll also demonstrate:
- Experience with Mobile apps & Web technologies
- Prior development experience. Knowledge of the Avaloq platform would be a plus
- The ability to prioritise and sequence tasks that are to be delivered by the feature teams
- Experience with running multiple matrix managed teams
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to communicate complex technical concepts clearly to your peers and management level colleagues
- Experience working in complex and dynamic environment
- Strong stakeholder skills with the ability to influence both business and technical partners
At NatWest Group, we want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment, we’ll do everything we can to support you. As part of this commitment, we offer flexible working options for some of our roles.
Who we are
NatWest Services (Switzerland) Ltd is an IT service provider and change enabler for the Wealth Businesses of NatWest Group. Our experienced teams are dedicated, determined and enthusiastic in using their capability and drive for innovation to design, build, maintain and run the delivery of an exceptional and sustainable service to UHNW, High Net Worth and Affluent clients.
The NatWest Group Wealth entities offer its clients a comprehensive range of private banking, wealth planning and investment management services through the Coutts, Adam & Company, Private Client Advice & Investment Services (PCAIS) and Premier Banking brands. To anticipate and respond to changing client demand, there is a growing emphasis on delivering a full range of innovative digital services.