Join us as a Technology Security Analyst
- This is an opportunity to take on a technical role and make a tangible impact on our function
- You’ll be able to build and maintain a wide network of stakeholders of varying seniority
- Hone your existing technical skills and advance your career in this critical, fast paced role
What you'll do
As a Technology Security Analyst, you’ll provide security assessments for bank-wide projects, including triage, existing controls analysis, identification of potential risks and recomendations. You’ll contribute to root cause analysis on security incidents and events, conduct training and scenario planning to prepare for and anticipate future events.
We'll look to you to collaborate with internal and external colleagues, specialists and stakeholders to ensure activities relating to incident response, user access, alert monitoring, root cause analysis and scenario planning are completed in line with standard operating procedures and to a high standard.
- Respond to queries and security events, ensuring making sure feedback loops are in place to improve our service and response
- Perform security risk assessment and security consultancy services on projects delivered globally by the bank
- Proactively identify and manage risk escalation to deliver key security related customer and compliance outcomes
- Support projects with security policy advice and guidance
- Interrogate and interpret large volumes of data and understand the root cause of problems
- Create and maintain documentation, and support controls and quality assurance in line with the bank’s standards
The skills you'll need
You’ll need excellent communication skills both written and verbally, and the ability to translate complex technical concepts clearly to your peers and management level colleagues. You should also have good collaboration and stakeholder management skills.
You’ll also need:
- Information security knowledge
- The ability to write technical issues in business terms
- Analytical skills with strong problem solving capabilities
- Knowledge and experience of the legal and regulatory environment
- A good understanding of Agile methodologies with experience of working in an Agile team